
We were a little disappointed a couple of weeks ago when we received our submittal date of September 21. That means they have 20 days from that date to accept or reject the dossier. If they accept they will send us a SDA appointment date so if everything goes right we will probably be travelling in Mid to late October. Just when school is teaching new concepts to Daniel and John and I both have to be at work. Oh well, we keep telling ourselves and each other that we are not incharge of our destiny but we will allow and trust our Heavenly Father who sees the big picture and knows what is best for us. It is easy to say but not so easy to convince our hearts and minds.
2 comments:
Just noticed that you're following our blog. Welcome!
My condolences on the passing of John's father. My mother passed away back in 2005, and I can't imagine trying to go through this adoption process while grieving.
Congrats on getting a submission date. I know that it's hard to wait... sometimes it drives me crazy! But I trust that God has timed our process to directly coincide with our kids being available for adoption, and that knowledge gives me some peace and reassurance.
Are you guys hoping for boys or girls? One or more? We're praying for 2 sisters under the age of 6. Also, who are you using as a facilitator? Agency or independent? (We're going independent.)
Blessings to you!
Thank you for your comment.I too believe that the timing is not on our timetable but on Our Heavenly Fathers. I just have to keep reminding myself of that. We are hoping for one child as healthy as possible. We did not suggest boy or girl either would fit in our family. We are going independent through Cathy Harris/Ukrainian Angels. We are very glad to meet you. Please keep us in touch with your adoption and how things are going.
Post a Comment