We are living by faith and nothing else at this time. We have been promised in Mosiah "But if ye will turn to the Lord with full purpose of heart, and put your trust in him, and serve him with all diligence of mind, if ye do this, he will, according to his own will and pleasure, deliver you out of bondage. " We have many, many stumbling blocks within our own minds and within the adoption systems but we know that we are only capable of removing the stumbling blocks within our own minds. That as we make sure our minds are insync with our hearts and with the will of Our Heavenly Father then all will be well. We were able to spend 4 one-hour playtimes with Dimitri before we had to leave to come back to Kiev. Daniel and Dimitri were brothers from the first day. Dimitri was difficult to engage but seems to click with Daniel from the first moments that they met. They were able to play in sandbox, swings and run around outside.
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Glad you got to meet him! Just curious, why did you have to return to Kiev? We waited in-region, visiting Isabel each day until we had court and the 10 day waiting period was over.
He is adorable Jill and I wish with all my heart that things go well and you can return in July with the ticket to bring him HOME.. Good luck friends.. x
Marcie,
We have to wait 5 weeks for court so we are coming home while we wait. Then, we will still have to have the minimum of 2 weeks after court in Donetsk. We don't have the money to stay for 4 extra weeks.
He is amazing! What a beautiful smile. It is great that he has such a connections with Daniel. I hope that will help make his transition easier. I am the first to see the pictures. I know the kids will be excited to see there new cousin. I have been following your progress since you all first got to Kiev. I am sorry to hear that you all have to wait longer to bring D home. Your faith is very strong and will help you through this time. The Lord at times puts obstacles in our way and that is when as you said "trust in the Lord". I am very eager to meet him and understand that our meetings may only be through Skype until we move back to the Mainland. We love you all and wish you a safe trip home
Post a Comment