Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Best Friends














I was a little worried when Kate Edden entered the world. Daniel was so excited but did he realize how much his world was going to chance. Courtney was his second mom and now he would have to share her attention with a baby and mine. And she wouldn't be any fun for at least at couple of years for him to play with. Boy was I wrong. He has adored her from Day 1 and continues to plot to get her to our home as often and for as long as possible. She feels the same way about him and was yelling "da uh" to get his attention from before she was one. It is so fun having them both here in Arizona where they can have a real sense of family close around.

1 comment:

MoserUpdates said...

Thanks for the encouraging comment. I'm a perfectionist and I overanalyze everything, which is yet another reason my husband is so good for me :) I'm totally going to look up that book...it sounds like it will be a great help. Thanks again!