We traveled to Washington to spend some time with John's mom. We went to Jim's grave on Memorial day. His gravestone is not in yet but his name has been engraved in the Veteran's wall. Daniel always ask so many questions (must be his age) but a lot of his questions were pretty deep as we visted Jim's resting place. Hazel of course brought flags and flowers for his grave. The spirit there was just amazing. I know Daniel could feel it.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi, Jill.
I don't remember on whose blog I originally read about the June 2nd vote, however, you can read about it at http://fumia.blogspot.com/
Please be praying!
By the way, does the az in your blog address indicate that you live in AZ? We live in the Phoenix area. Are you nearby?
Blessings, Marcie
We live in Mesa. That is awesome that we are so close. We need to make sure and stay in touch.
Post a Comment