Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Kindergarten Graduation




























May 20, 2009 Daniel DeKraay Rhode graduates Kindergarten from Augusta Ranch Elementary

Awards Received



  • Diploma from Kindergarten

  • Most Honest Award

  • Perfect Attendance for First and Second Quarters

  • Accelerated Reader Award

  • At or Above Grade Level on Report Card for all Subjects

  • Excellent on all behavior and work habit categories




















Daniel was so excited when he received his Diploma
































Mrs. Mellow gave all of her students Awards. Daniel received the Most Honest Award. This is the perfect award for him because he is very truthful. She said that he would come up to turn in his work and say "This in not my best work." Or on the playground she always knew that she would get the truth when she would ask Daniel what happened in a specific situation. I am so proud of the choices he has made this year.
























Mrs. Mellow was Daniel's Kindergarten teacher. We could not have dreamt up a better teacher. She loved the kids so much but she also was very focused on making sure that her kids were learning as much as the full-day Kindergarteners. As far as I can tell she succeeded. She made school fun and Daniel told me that he wanted to be in Kindergarten again next year so he could have Mrs. Mellow again.































Mrs. Harmon was Daniel's Kindergarten Aide. She was very sweet and both Daniel and I really liked her. She always told me all the cute things Daniel would do in class or on the playground. I appreciated that she took the time to let me know all the sweet things he would do in class.

3 comments:

Jenny-ology said...

Jill,
I didn't even know you had a blog. I can't believe how big and old Daniel and Kate are getting.
Looking forward to going out with you soon. I miss you (how lame is that for being neighbors?)

Rhode Family said...

I have had a blog for a while but only started posting regularly lately. Tomorrow is my last day of work for a while. We will be going to Washington until June but then we will make a lunch date.

vanessa said...

of course MOST HONEST!!! thats the best, and oh yeah, were you going to tell us about the pool???