Saturday, May 16, 2009

Busy Saturday

I love fun, action-filled Saturdays but they wear me out especially in the 100+ weather. We started the day by putting up our swimming pool. I started out helping but it was so hot that John had to finish by himself. The directions said it would take an hour but it really took closer to three hours.
















We didn't want to wait eight hours so we hopped in and used in as a wading pool while it filled up.

Then we went to Daniel's baseball game and then back in the pool filled up about halfway.

We went and borrowed Baby Kate again but whe wasn't a big fan of the pool filled up(Sorry Miss Sharisse).
She cried in John's arms, she cried in her floating car we bought her and even fussed a little in my arms. She did have some fun but not for long so we went inside and did a photo shoot. Boy did she look cute in her bikini.











Then, John and Daniel went to the High School Championship Baseball game in which Desert Ridge is playing. I wanted to go but I was just too worn out to go. I decided to stay home and relax and maybe even get some laundry done. I know with a pool I am going to be washing towel seven days a week.

No comments: