
I am so proud of John. He is really doing his part getting all of the documents together. We really wanted to have everything before spring break in a week and a half but now we need new blood tests from the Dr. because the other ones are too old. He got us appointment for tomorrow which is unbelievable in Arizona in the winter (lots of sick snowbirds I guess). But then we will have to wait for the
test results. Oh well, everything has gone so fast so far I have to believe that it will continue to move along. We had our fingerprint appoints at INS on February 6th and our homestudy was sent a couple days later. We expect to have our I171 back by the end of March. We still need a couple more items but I think the Dr. letters are going to take the longest. This is so hard because it is such a delicate timing situation. We don't get done with school
until May 22 so we really don't want an appointment before June but then we start school again in August so we would like to be home before then. This only gives a small window of opportunity. But we just have to go on faith and know that it will all work out.
test results. Oh well, everything has gone so fast so far I have to believe that it will continue to move along. We had our fingerprint appoints at INS on February 6th and our homestudy was sent a couple days later. We expect to have our I171 back by the end of March. We still need a couple more items but I think the Dr. letters are going to take the longest. This is so hard because it is such a delicate timing situation. We don't get done with school
until May 22 so we really don't want an appointment before June but then we start school again in August so we would like to be home before then. This only gives a small window of opportunity. But we just have to go on faith and know that it will all work out.

No comments:
Post a Comment